about & contact  

Karen Falcon
falconsays@gmail.com
see my full blogger profile here:

Aha, in the wee hours of the morning, or very late at night, I am still up blogging. Sheesh, I almost said 'blogging and tweaking' but that is an entirely different meaning and I am not a tweaker. I think along with my depression (down, write blog) I may be suffering from a bit of the manic.
Good for energy and creativity, bad for sleep.

Alas, a successful blog is always a brutally honest blog, or behind every great blog is an honest blogger. Ok, so I don't mind revealing a bit of my personality here, itherwise makes for a dry read.

So, my about me tab was irritating me, just having it go to my profile in blogger and then you're out of my blog and missing my cute tabs and layout! So, I had an aha moment. Write an about & contact post, then make that tab to it's specific page, uh, der.

I am Karen Falcon. 38yr single mom, never married. About to be 39 on Sept 11, yeah, 9/11.
I'm a homemaker, but not a very excellent one like Martha Stewart, more a reclusive, deeply interresting character like Hemingway, but not going to, well, you know.
Well, I'm interresting to my daughter anyway. And maybe you are fascinated by me or growing fancy by proxy in my blogs!

My current hobby is blogging and I am (going to finish this later......nodding off super duper fast now)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment